So I just spent the last couple of days working on a piece about my recent date with Jake the Jew. When I went to post 5min ago...THE ENTIRE THING DELETED. I am overly distraught and in an emotional place. I planned my day around being able to finish this early and go on with my day. WHO IS SUPPOSED TO BAKE COOKIES?!?! WHO IS SUPPOSED TO COOK FOR FRIENDMAS??
Instead I am going to dance until the world ends and I will write a lot this weekend. Because I have been slacking. Uggghhh stop hating me. ITS CHRISTMAS.
LOOK: It's Buddy!
UH-OH, what shenanigans are going to happen with these two crazy snowmen. Silly Snowmen
PUPPIES: Look, they are wearing hats! Dogs don't wear hats, hahaha!
LOOK: It's Buddy again with Mr. Narwal. We know where this tale ends up...in the CANDY CANE FOREST.
Sooo you really can't be upset with me anymore because I just posted some ADORBZ and HIGHsterical photos.
Ok crazy kids, I want you all to have a HAPPY HOLIDAZE. Feel free to read about why I will be tweaking for the next few days. CLICK HERE
Fabulously Lost: #blogfail
Christmas: Cures everything
Jake the Jew: A HIGHsterical story you can read after Xmas. Promise day after.
Britney Spears: A constant presence in this blog.





No comments:
Post a Comment